Friday, July 13, 2007

Knit Night at the Nodding Dog!

Here's a photo of our first *official* knit night out in public last night! As you can see, our knitters (and one crocheter!) are a little on the shy side even though they are most likely the only ones who will read this blog, plus my mom, but not my sister. Yet, one DH calls us the knitting hotties... still shy.

And, in the background, the teenage shop keep who was ready to leave an hour before closing time...

We covered many important topics including childbirth, the challenges of staying home full time, knitting vs. crocheting and, most intriguing... knitted cupcakes. I'm thinking about them again today, ladies.

Let's do it again soon, shall we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kcknits.blogspot.com blogger found your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com