Tuesday, September 16, 2014

No more dust bunnies

This is me blowing the virtual dust off this blog. wwwhoooosh. Sorry to get all that dust in your eyes.

Here's the deal: between Facebook and Ravelry and Pinterest and life, I just don't blog anymore. All my knitterly thoughts go to Ravelry where I feel like people actually care about the yarn I used. All my (edited and hilarious and delightful) mom stories go to friends on Facebook. And, all my crafty to-dos occasionally go to Pinterest.

But, I had my annual (semi-annual?)"what-am-I-doing-I-don't-even-really-like-what-I'm-doing" breakdown earlier this summer and dug around on my blog. I have some nice stories here. I'm a pretty good writer, ifIdosaysomyself. I should do more of this. I read blogs of friends and strangers and enjoy them. I have friends tell me they love my Facebook stories.

I am determined to do what I love. I love to write. I love to knit. I love to read about knitting and read about knitting.

So, here I am. Exploring the two. Working through things, yarn related and not.

Read it or don't. It's for me, not you.

No comments: