Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday highlights!

We were sorry that the family missed the dinosaur party... but here are some highlights. The science museum is a perfect place for energetic 3 year olds! A dinosaur party with the trash truck cake - of course. Dinosaur plates and dinosaur masks and dinosaur toys amongst actual dinosaur bones!

I'm pretty proud of the cake... I found the gummy colas and decided it would be a recycling truck. It's very hip to be green in 2008.




















Donovan with his buddy Murray in ant hats.
The museum has a 'backyard' with an ant tunnel for crawling.

Here's a highlights video of the fun. (yes, the music is cheezy, but it came with the camera and that's all I'm up for tonight.)




I can't believe he's going to be 3 tomorrow... the most wonderful, most challenging, but most rewarding 3 years of my life. More fun to come.

No comments: